Monday, July 14, 2008

A day out with Esther

So I got to hang out with my cousin Esther on Saturday and do her hair. The last time I did, I was in beauty school and hopefully my skills have improved since then:) Her base color was a really great shade of medium Brown but the thing I wasted to create was contrast. So I alternated chunky highlights, with lowlights about one shade darker than her natural color. and again, we added some bangs!
Before
(well not right before but you get the idea)

The best thing about my job is being able to chat with people I hardly get to see. It's nice to spend a full 2+ hours with someone you enjoy. Then on the other hand.... 2+ hours with a client that drives you bonkers, Blech. Luckily I don't have too many of those and I have only had to "fire" one person in my 6 years of hair. So thank you to those who make me love my job!
*Oh and Props to Liz on the new page design, isn't she talented?

2 comments:

Esther Noelle said...

Thanks again Stacy!!! I am LOVING my hair and I've gotten tons of compliments and a friend who really wants you to do her hair! Can she just email you?

mostly Stacy said...

e-mail is great, that way I can respond at 3 in the morning when I am up and nobody else is