Friday, July 18, 2008

My tried and true

Every stylist LOVES hair product. I am always on the look out for somehting new and fantastic. I love to try new ones and either adopt them or not. There are 3 products that I always come back to. RUSK BLOFOAM
It's main use is to create vloume, which it does beautifully. There are several volumizing products out there but the think that is different about this one for me is the nozzle. It has like a little trigger and goes exactly where you aim. I love that you can SEE where you have put it. It's in a foam form vs liquid so you know exactly where you have and haven't applied it. It also has a bit of alcohol in it so it isn't for the ends of your hair but it's great for right next to your scalp because it absorbs oil and keeps your hair looking fresh. this one does'nt work if you let your hair airdry.

PAUL MITCHELL SUPER SKINNY SERUM

This product is for smoothing. It can be applied wet, dry or both. I use it on EVERYBODY. the more hair you have the more I use but I love that it has a pump so you never use too much which can be a problem with smoothing products. This one smells wonderful, it adds shine, it protects from heat, it speeds up blow-drying time and it smooths out frizzies. The trick to applying this one is to rub your hands together before applying to the hair so you don't get too much in one area and to avoid the scalp area.

PAUL MITCHELL SCULPTING FOAM

This one is awsome for ever hair texture. I love it to adds a little volume for fine hair, to tame curls, to enhance curls. the thing that is different about this one is that it has condition in it so it leaves the hair feeling softer than most mousses. More can be added for more control and hold And it SMELLS like Hawaii.

3 comments:

MoJo said...

I'm glad you post about your favorite product b/c that way I know what to use before I buy something for $20 and hate it. Thanks!

Ashleigh said...

Hey! Were you surprised Josh won SYTYCD? I was! I thought it would be Twitch! Anyway, I bought a 1 1/4 inch curling iron. Was that the right size? Still trying to find big rollers... :)

Stacy Taylor said...

I was totally surprised but totally excited for Josh. 1 1/4 inch is the perfect size for those curls. next time you get your bangs trimmed lets put some curls in your hair again.... You will be a pro in no time!